Delivery and Returns
Shopping online with GT Superbikes Ltd couldn't be easier. Our primary aim is to ensure our customers are satisfied with the products and service they receive. Below outlines our delivery and returns policy/information.
PLEASE NOTE: We can currently only deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom and certain European countries.
Our current shipping rates are as follows:
UK Mainland £5.95
Scottish Highlands / Isles: £14.95
Channel Islands: £14.95
Northern Ireland: £14.95
We aim to fulfil orders from stock within 2-3 working days, but can take up to 7 days. Orders made over a weekend or public holiday will be processed on the next working day. However in the event that we may need to place a special supplier order, delivery may be slightly longer. In these cases we will endeavour keep you informed of the anticipated delivery time. The majority of our deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm and must be signed for.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt, and are subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier. GT Superbikes Ltd is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts. Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Certain items may need to be specially ordered from our suppliers. Please note that items which are ordered specifically on the customer's behalf cannot be returned unless proven damaged/faulty. We will contact you be phone to discuss special orders.
Should you have any further questions or queries, please feel free to contact us any time by phone on 01443 449555, by email to email@example.com, or by using our contact form